Monday, March 14, 2011

Some of My Work

In the past couple of years my work has moved to the direction of general home soft goods.  One interior designer who keeps me pretty busy and is wonderful to work with is Jennifer Martinez with Quatro Interiors and she decoratored the home below.

I've seen Jennifer create many beautiful homes and I am excited to say she is helping me with my own.  Below are some window shades I made for this gorgeous home in West University.  The house is currently for sale if you are interested and you can see more pictures here.

In the living room we made huge london shades out of simple inexpensive burlap for all 5 windows and that included the kitchen.


Notice the beautiful pillows.  I did not make these particular pillows, but we do make lots of custom pillows.


In the master bedroom we made simple white linen relaxed roman shades inset with a gray/white trim on the sides. 


It's just a sneak peak, but I have more beautiful things in the works.

1 comment:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! So my style. I cannot wait to see all of the things you do for my office! I plan to do a blog post with pictures to show off your work as well. =)